September 2018  
SMTWTFS
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30    
Bible Search
Pumpelly Room

The Original Choir Room & Pumpelly Room

The original choir room was built in 1886. The elaborate stone doorway opening into the choir room from the church was designed by Upjohn and bears the following inscription:

This Choir Room was built in sacred memory of
Harmon Pumpelly, entered into Rest September 28, A.D. 1882.

In 1895, this room was supplemented by the larger Pumpelly Room, which was originally used for choir rehearsals but is now the setting for the post-service coffee hour.

Contents © 2018 St. Peter's Episcopal Church Albany | Church Website Provided by mychurchwebsite.net | Privacy Policy